DuraLabel Toro Max
IT'S ALL IN ONE.
Toro Max is the perfect mid-size, all-in-one safety labelling solution for any industry. Design and print standardized and completely custom labels and signs anytime, anywhere. Print onto 12.7mm to 100mm wide supply to create a range of labels and signs, from small inventory labels and tags to safety signs, arc flash warnings, and pipe markers.
- All-inclusive: Toro Max is ready to operate right out of the box without the need for a computer. Design labels instantly using the 22.8cm full-colour touchscreen, flip-down keyboard, wireless mouse, and built-in label software. See more details and benefits in the DuraLabel Toro Max flyer.
- Zero to print: Load supplies and start printing in seconds with auto-calibration functionality.
- Fully portable: Print remotely in the field for hours with an optional battery.
- Smart software: LabelForge PRO lets you create standardised labels to meet regulatory requirements using templates or customise labels from scratch.
- Durable supplies: Choose from 50+ types of supplies made for a range of industry-specific needs and indoor/outdoor environments.
- Backwards compatible: Toro Max uses the same supplies as the DuraLabel Bronco and Toro, so you can do more and spend less.
- 5-year warranty: All DuraLabel printers are warrantied to be free of defects and failure within five years of purchase.
- Lifetime support: Get free technical support for the life of your product.
Dimensions: 34.3cm W x 26cm D x 21.6cm H
Weight: 5.67 kg
Print Technology: Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: Up to 7.62cm per second
Print Width: 12.7mm-101.6mm
Maximum Print Length: 305cm
Indicators: Power, Printer Status, Supply Status, Battery Status
Buttons: Power, Supply Feed, Keyboard Release, Screen Release, Battery Release
Connectivity: USB 2.0 (4x USB-A, 1x USB-B), Ethernet
Memory: 4GB Flash (long-term), 1GB SDRAM (short-term)
Display: 22.8cm Capacitive Touchscreen
Cutter: Automatic cut off
Software: LabelForge PRO, Arc Flash Design Module, Label Editor Module, GHS Module, NFPA Module, Pipe Marking Module, PDF Viewer
Input Voltage: Power to Printer (from AC Adapter): 24 VDC, 6.25A, Power to AC Adapter: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2.8A (max)