- Standalone workstation: Kodiak is ready to operate right out of the box without the need for a network connection. Design and print labels anywhere there’s a power outlet using the wireless keyboard, full-colour 22.9cm touchscreen, stylus, and built-in label software.
- Two-colour printing: expand your output with 30+ types of single and multi-coloured supplies for a range of industry-specific needs and environments.
- Two ribbon cartridges: easily swap out ribbon colours to decrease downtime and expand your output.
- Powerful software: LabelForge PRO lets you create standardised labels to meet regulatory requirements using templates or customise labels from scratch.
- 5-year warranty: all DuraLabel printers are warrantied to be free of defects and failure within five years of purchase.
Dimensions: 44.2cm W x 30cm T x 49.5cm D
Weight: 20 kg
Print technology: Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print speed: 50mm per second
Print width: 214mm
Maximum print length: 254cm
Indicators: Power, Printer Status, Supply Status, Battery Status
Buttons: Print, X (Cancel), ? (Help)
Connectivity: USB 2.0 (front: 2x USB-A, back: 2x USB-A, 1x USB-B), Ethernet, Wi-Fi USB Adapter
Display: Touchscreen 22.9cm (diagonal)
Memory: 2 GB internal storage available; 4 GB external USB flash drive
Cutter: Automatic cut off
Software: LabelForge PRO, Arc Flash Design Module, Label Editor Module, GHS Module, NFPA Module, Pipe Marking Module, PDF Viewer, Video Player
Input voltage: 100-240 VAC (50-60 Hz), 8A
Operation temperature: 10°C - 40°C
Operation humidity: 30% - 85%, non-condensing
Storage temperature: -20°C - 60°C
Ventilation: Free air movement
Environmental compliance: WEEE, CE, FCC, IC
Label stock type: Continuous, Black Mark, or Die-Cut
Label stock width: 100mm – 250mm
Ribbon supply type: Premium Resin
Ribbon supply width: 220mm
Ribbon supply capacity: 110m
Label stock capacity: 15.25m
Free AUS Shipping over $175
14-days Easy Returns*
Secure Payment Checkout