DuraLabel Bronco Max
IT'S ALL IN ONE.
Bronco Max is an affordable and efficient labelling solution for any industry. Its compact size and quick output make it a convenient companion to produce a range of labels onto 12.7mm - 100mm wide supply. Connect it to your PC and easily design labels for 5S, GHS, arc flash, and equipment identification.
- Multiple users: Set up a printer network and share one Bronco Max with your entire team.
- Zero to print: Load supplies and start printing in seconds with auto-calibration functionality.
- Smart software: LabelForge PRO lets you create standardised labels to meet regulatory requirements using templates or customise labels from scratch.
- Durable supplies: Choose from 50+ types of supplies made for a range of industry-specific needs and indoor/outdoor environments.
- Backwards compatible: Bronco Max uses the same vinyl supplies as the DuraLabel Bronco, Toro & Toro Max, so you can do more and spend less.
- 5-year warranty: All DuraLabel printers are warrantied to be free of defects and failure within five years of purchase.
- Lifetime support: Get free technical support for the life of your product.
Dimensions: 34.3cm W x 26cm D x 21.6cm H
Weight: 4.37 kg
Print Technology: Thermal Transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print Speed: Up to 7.62cm per second
Print Width: 12.7mm-101.6mm
Maximum Print Length: 305cm
Indicators: Power, Printer Status, Supply Status, Battery Status
Buttons: Power, Supply Feed, Keyboard Release, Screen Release, Battery Release
Connectivity: USB 2.0 (4x USB-A, 1x USB-B), Ethernet
Memory: 4GB Flash (long-term), 1GB SDRAM (short-term)
Cutter: Automatic cut off
Software: LabelForge PRO, Arc Flash Design Module, Label Editor Module, GHS Module, NFPA Module, Pipe Marking Module, PDF Viewer
Input Voltage: Power to Printer (from AC Adapter): 24 VDC, 6.25A, Power to AC Adapter: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 2.8A (max)