Download Your Free – AS/NZS 4836:2011 – Safe working on or near low-voltage electrical installations and equipment
The objective of this Standard is to provide workers on low-voltage electrical installations and equipment with
- the principles of safe working practices; and
- recommended procedures for safe working practices.
This edition of AS/NZS 4836 contains additional information on the following:
- Principles of risk management, assessment of risk and risk treatment.
- Working with asbestos and PCBs.
- Working below ground level.
- Cutting cables and wiring enclosures.
- Selection and use of test equipment.
- Selection and use of personal protective equipment (Table 9.2).
- Preservation of an incident scene.