Outdoor Blank Die-Cut Labels
Customise your safety message for a wide variety of industry applications. Its tough vinyl and permanent adhesive ensures lasting durability in a variety of environments. Ideal for equipment identification labels, general safety signs, and NFPA, RTK, and OSHA-compliant signs.
- High-quality: flexible, thick film remains strong in outdoor environments.
- Durable: resists UV light, water, and most chemicals.
- Easy to install: simply print, peel, and apply.
- Outdoor life: 5+ years
- Thickness: 0.07mm film, 0.10mm liner, 0.02 – 0.03mm adhesive
- Min service temperature: -40°C
- Max service temperature: 93°C
- Application temperature: 4°C
- Shelf life: 1 year