Caution Pinch Point Can Cause Severe Personal Injury
- Used to warn workers that a hazard is present and that they should keep clear of the general area.
- Commonly found in manufacturing facilities where hazardous machinery or vehicles are frequent.
- Features black wording and border over a bright yellow background.
- Available in a wide range of AS1319 compliant sizes and materials to suit any requirement.
- Caution signs should be placed either in advance of, next to and/or on the relevant hazard.