Keep workers safe and comply with standards set by the UN and EU for identifying chemical hazards and labeling materials for international shipping. This supply fulfills requirements of the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) for identifying chemical hazards. It“s ideal for labeling hazardous materials for international shipping, military operations, warehousing, and more.
- Compliant: complies with BS5609 sections 2 & 3 and UN & EU standards for chemical labeling.
- Durable: resists moisture, abrasion, chemicals, UV light, and temperature.
- Convenient: preprinted with up to 4 diamond pictograms and various sizes for your needs.
- Thickness: 0.05mm
- Min service temperature: -40°C
- Max service temperature: 150°C
- Application temperature: -12°C
- Shelf life: 2 years