Download Your Free – Pipe Marking Guide & Colour Coding Standards
Implement or update a pipe marking system with this in-depth guide.
- Outlines the ANSI/ASME A13.1 standard, pipe label sizes, pipe marker positioning, and color coding
- Understand which pipes should be labeled
- Also covers specialized pipe labeling systems: NFPA 99 and CGA C-9 for healthcare facilities,
- IIAR standards for ammonia refrigeration systems, ISO 14726 for marine labeling, and the Ten
- State Standards for water treatment plants
- Excellent tool for industrial or commercial building pipe marking
Pipe marking: What you need to know
This best practice guide provides valuable information for anyone involved with visual communication, compliance and safety. Identification of the materials contained in a pipe and direction of flow can prevent accidents, personal injury, and costly equipment repairs. Pipe identification is vital for emergency responders.